Are you embarrassed by your hard, yellow, and cracked toenails? Do you avoid open-toed shoes?
Then we have the perfect solution for you:
Laser Toenail Fungus Remedy
Laser away your toenail fungus with our state of the art Candela /Syneron laser treatment, offering painless treatments requiring, no topical medications or downtime. Free Consultations are available and minimum prior preparation for relief. Get ready to show off your toes once again and step confidently.
How much does Laser Toenail Fungus Removal Cost?
- Industry Cost for Laser Toenail Fungus - $2500 - $3000 per treatment (including nail salon prep)
- Cost at Atlanta Medical Institute - $2500 (call about our 50% off special introductory rate)
Reasons for Toenail Fungus:
- Wearing the wrong size shoes
- Injury to toenail
- Pedicures gone bad (i.e., cuticles cut too low)
Prepping the Patient for Laser Toe Nail Fungus Treatments:
- Potential Patient cannot have extra iron in their diet or as an additional vitamin supplement
- Avoid sunlight to treated area one week prior and post treatments for optimum results
- Once approved for treatment, the patient needs to visit the nail salon for specialized cut, file, and grinding of the toenail (if really thick and yellow) – healthcare provider will issue a referral.
Toenail Fungus Removal Treatment Expectations:
Once the patient is prepped by a nearby nail salon (takes up to thirty minutes), the nail is then photographed and lasered (takes an hour or so). The laser treatment kills the fungus in the existing nails; new, fungus free nails will take an average of 6-12 months to grow back out. The picture below is a common before and after for a patient’s anticipated result.
Common Treatments for Toenail Fungus Remedy:
- Topical Creams (4-6% effective)
- Lamisil (41% effective, and requires a liver check every 30 days)
- Lasers (99% effective, vaporizes the fungus)
1% of patients cannot be treated for toenail fungus due to chemical injury to the nail. This will be determined during your complimentary consultation.
How to Avoid Toenail Fungus:
- When using public showers or facilities, always wear flip flops to avoid barefoot contact with the floor.
- Spray shoes with disinfectant spray to kill existing fungus
- Do not reuse soiled socks or shoes
- Wash feet daily
- Clean Shower and Bathtub once a week to protect your home from breeding fungus
Please contact Atlanta Medical Institute today! We make every effort to accommodate same day appointments and strive to make our office your neighborhood clinic.